-
September 13th, 2002, 02:24 AM
#71
Inactive Member
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] OMG!!! I was missin' it!! Hot damn!!! Send me a farman!!! Send me a police officer, send me a ................shit..........just a goodlooking man!!!
Damn Tee!! I'm gonna have NICE dreams after reading that!! Whew!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 04:20 AM
#72
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OneCatLover:
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] OMG!!! I was missin' it!! Hot damn!!! Send me a farman!!! Send me a police officer, send me a ................shit..........just a goodlooking man!!!
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
<marquee> Your wish is granted.... do I qualify? hehe </marquee>
-
September 14th, 2002, 04:31 AM
#73
HB Forum Owner
Uhhhhhhhhh......I think I can safely speak for JuJu on that one Wild.......the answer is.......
<marquee> [img]tongue.gif[/img] YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] </marquee>
Right JuJu???
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 14, 2002 01:32 AM: Message edited by: LadyLove ]</font>
-
September 14th, 2002, 04:32 AM
#74
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img] Damn sure do Wild!!! Come on back to tha lurve shack!! Teehehehe!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 04:31 PM
#75
HB Forum Owner
*comes draggin in..........the lack there of sex .....is killing me......LOL....needs a ...........quick............trip..........to ................uhm.........
<center>Fuckland!!!!!!!!! *EG*</center>
-
September 14th, 2002, 08:20 PM
#76
HB Forum Owner
*Lookin' up at all the posts*........
Hmmmmmmmm.....*bright light goes on inside me brain*.........
It's lookin' to me like what we all need is to get together 'n have one BIG orgy! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Anybody else thinkin' that's a good idea???
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 10:13 PM
#77
Inactive Member
[img]cool.gif[/img] Great idea, LadyLove!! That'd handle allllllll these problems!!! Teehehehe!!
-
September 15th, 2002, 03:26 PM
#78
Inactive Member
DOES YOUR FANTASY HAVE TO BE ABOUT SEX? CUZ I SURE WOULD LIKE TO FLY. ( I KNOW, HOW LAME.)
[img]confused.gif[/img]
-
September 15th, 2002, 03:31 PM
#79
Inactive Member
[img]eek.gif[/img] .........emmmmmmm........like a bird or on a plane?!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
September 16th, 2002, 02:10 AM
#80
Inactive Member
LOL! LIKE A BIRD! YOU KNOW THAT SONG THAT GOES, I'M LIKE A BIRD, I WANNA FLY AWAY, DON'T KNOW WHERE MY HOME IS, DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING.( I CAN'T REMEMBER THE CHICK THAT SINGS IT.) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks